Privacy Notice – Effective as of 25th May 2018
Who has control over your personal information?
This website is owned and operated by the Small & Friendly Pub Co Ltd, which has its registered office at Nower End, Nower Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 3BX. The Small & Friendly Pub Co Ltd is a data controller and will use your personal information as described in this Policy.
How to contact us if you have any queries?
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information. If you have any questions in relation to the information we hold about you or our use of that information, please feel free to contact us at Compliance officer, The Small & Friendly Pub Co Ltd at the address above or email [email protected]
How do we collect your information?
We collect information about you in a number of different ways, including when you provide information on our website, in correspondence with us, by telephone and when you visit our pubs.
What information do we collect?
When you register through this website or at one of our pubs we ask for certain pieces of information. We may also collect and process information provided by you, for example, by telephone or in other correspondence. The information we collect depends on which services you use but will include the following personal data:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth – To make sure you are old enough to receive information from us.
- Email address – We ask for your email address so that, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you emails about our company and offers
- Telephone number – We ask for your telephone number so that, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you SMSs/text messages about our company and offers
- Your local pub – We record your local pub, so we can tailor our services to you
- Website use information collected as you browse the website
What do we do with your personal information?
In addition to the uses described in the ‘What information do we collect?’ section above, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your enquiries. For example, if you write to us, or email or telephone us, we may use the contact details that you have provided to respond to you. We will not use these for marketing purposes unless you give us your express consent. We may retain these details on our system in relation to your enquiry;
- to provide our services to you;
- to improve and personalise our services;
- to take payments due to us;
- where you have agreed that we may do so, to send you details of our offers and promotions and other products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- to host, administer, improve this website; to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner to you and your computer
- to ask you to participate in customer satisfaction surveys
How do we share your personal information?
We do not sell or share your personal data with any other companies or organisations for marketing purposes
- As required by law;
- Where we need to do so in order to enforce our rights or protect our interests (for example, in order to enforce the terms of any contract that we have with you) or those of others (for example the rights and interests of other customers).
- We may pass your personal information to third parties for the prevention of crime, fraud, money laundering and for the tracing of debtors.
Use of information for marketing purposes
When you visit our website or pubs, we give you the opportunity to register and consent to receive further information about products or services provided by The Small & Friendly Pub Co Ltd and other information which we believe may be of interest to you. If you consent to this, you can opt out of receiving this information at any time by using the unsubscribe option or by contacting the Compliance Officer, The Small & Friendly Pub Co Ltd at the address above
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications we will keep a record on our system that you do not wish to receive communications from us.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us. As a security measure, we may require proof of your identity before we make any changes to your information or provide a copy of your information.
Please contact the Compliance Officer (email address) if you wish to update your data, correct any inaccuracies or obtain a copy of your personal data.
Retention of your data
We hold your personal data to manage our business activities and to provide agreed services to you. We retain personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. You may at any time ask us to remove your personal data from our records.
International data transfers
Cookies and similar technologies
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. If we change the privacy statement we will post the revised version here and change the effective date at the top of this notice. We encourage you to check here periodically for the most recent version.
Where to find us:
The Bridge in Barnes
T: 0208 563 9811
E: [email protected]
Monday – Thursday:
12.00pm – 12.00am
Friday – Saturday:
12.00pm – 1.00am
12.00pm – 11.00pm
Monday – Saturday:
12.00pm – 10.00pm
12.00pm – 9.00pm