THE BRIDGE PRIVATE DINING
The Bridge offers a beautiful & laid back setting for all. Whether it’s a special occasion to celebrate or just a chance to get together with friends for a dinner. Our specially designated events co-ordinator will be there to help with all the planning & organisation.
We have some fantastic spaces to offer
The Boat House…
…Is our dining area, appropriately themed, casually comfortable, oozing charm & local heritage. It boasts French doors opening onto the newly landscaped walled garden. It is perfect for a special celebration or a get together with family & friends
- 50 sit down / 80 standing
- Large screen & projector
- Available 12 until 5pm 6pm until 12am
- Free wifi
- Dedicated area of the terrace
... Is the heart of the pub and has a spacious & relaxed feel.
- 35 sitdown / 80 standing
- Available 12 until 5pm or 6pm until 1am on Friday & Saturday
- Perfect for drinks & canapé
- TV screen
We offer a limited number of exclusive hires per year.
- 80 sitdown / 200 standing
- Available 12pm – 1am
- Minimum spend £10,000 (not including service charge)
- Option for decorations (provided by the guest) *Full Exclusive Only
- Menu & wine tastings prior to the event
- Event coordination through the duration of your planning
- Event management and staffing on the day
- Option for late license available
- Microphone & TV
- Walled garden and sun terrace
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02085639811 if you would like to make an appointment with our events coordinator to plan your perfect party.
In the summer months, we open up part of our garden for table service so if you would like to book in our walled garden that includes a large raised sun-deck, mini lawn & children’s area please let us know Please note that the latest time you can make a booking in the garden is 8 pm. Guests are invited into our main restaurant to finish their evening at 8:45pm as our garden closes at 9pm.
We would be delighted to discuss your event with you so please call 0208 563 9811 or email email@example.com.
If it’s a large party we may require a deposit to confirm the reservation and we will contact you directly to arrange this after you have made your booking.
If at any point you need to cancel your booking email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on 02085639811.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to The Bridge, feel free to check our menu section where you can get your belly rumbling!
T: 0208 563 9811
Monday – Thursday 12.00 – 12.00pm
Friday – Saturday 12.00 – 1.00am
Sunday 12.00 – 11.00pm
Monday – Saturday 12.00 – 10.00pm
Sunday 12.00 – 9.00pm